LG recently unveiled its newest flagship smartphone in the Philippines – the LG Optimus G. Boasting of powerful performance and innovative design, it certainly posed a big challenge to competitors when compared side by side on a feature per feature basis.
Here are six reasons why you should get a new LG Optimus G, as presented by Faith Mijares, Product Manager of Mobile Communications (LG Electronics Philippines) in the unveiling earlier this month.
- Quad core is the level to beat nowadays when it comes to Android smartphone muscle power. It also claims to deliver more than 40 percent greater CPU performance, three times better graphics and efficiency power management compared to existing Quad-Core processors.
- The Quad-Core Krait CPU can each clock up to 1.5GHz and includes Asynchronous Symmetric Multiprocessing (aSMP)
- The Snapdragon S4 Pro also incorporates the next-generation Adreno 320 GPU ideal for smoother play in gaming
- 2GB RAM, 32GB memory, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Viewing Experience + Awesome Apps
- With a 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus Display and 320ppi pixel density (1280×768 pixels) screen, your hunger for crisp images will find it not lacking. The Stripe RGB IPS Panel with 15:9 aspect ratio shows natural and life-like images while the Zerogap Touch offers the slimmest panel display without diffused reflection for clearer and sharper visibility.
- Awesome applications such as QSlide for two screens in one display, QMemo handwriting app for note taking, and Qtranslate which is handy for travelers in translating word photos into the language of your choice.
- The LG Optimus G ’s high-density technology provides for a longer battery life with a 2100 mAh battery. Moreover, the Snapdragon S4 Pro’s Asynchronous Symmetric Multiprocessing (aSMP) plus the energy-saving white UI background enhances it further.
- Expect great image quality with a 13MP high-resolution camera, so far the best in smartphone rear cameras to date.
Slim Design and Enhanced UX
- The LG Optimus G features a jet-black unibody form and Gorilla glass materials both in front and the back. The back also sports a unique pattern design for your sophisticated taste.
- provides a unique user experience (UX) care of the QSlide Function and Live Zooming.
Connectivity: LTE Ready + NFC connectivity
- The LG Optimus G is the first LTE device featuring Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064) processor with a Quad-Core Krait CPU
- It also employs NFC connectivity
“LG Mobile aggressively focuses on setting new standards in mobile technologies and developing market-leading smartphones with superb hardware functionality, innovative design and outstanding displays. Through innovations that enhance users’ everyday lives, we are optimistic that LG Mobile will continue to set trends and shape the future of mobile phones,” said Lawrence Kim, vice president for Mobile Communications at LG Electronics Philippines.
Aptly captured in its slogan, “live without boundaries,” LG Optimus G’s powerful performance and multi-tasking capabilities makes this smartphone deserving to be one of your choices among the top. Have I mentioned its competitive price of P 26,900? Know more about it at http://facebook.com/lgoptimusph. It is now available in LG Mobile concept stores and dealers in the Philippines.