The very new Meizu 16th flagship smartphone was recently made available online for the 1st time on Shopee as it celebrated a milestone 12.12 sale bonanza for 2018. At the same time, it was also retailed at all Meizu Kiosks in SM Cyberzone around the Philippines which started yesterday – December 12, 2018.
Meizu 16th Smartphone Philippine Price
The Meizu M16th smartphone Philippine price is Php 24,990; but was unveiled at special promotion of Php 20,999 exclusive on Shopee for Dec.12 only through this link: https://shopee.ph/Meizu-M16th-i.70650165.1697111812 (it is now at Php 23,999)
Meizu 16th Specs
It’s phone specifications include the following main features:
- 6 inch Screen with 2160 x 1080 Resolution, PPI: 402, and contrast ratio: 100000: 1
- 12 MP + 20 MP Rear camera and 20 MP Front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 High-performance mobile platform
- Hexagon 685 AI processing chip
- 6GB RAM+64GB ROM (Built-in Storage)
- Symmetrical Samsung full screen with custom ultra-narrow left and right bezels
Dual Sim Slot
- In-screen fingerprint payment (2nd-generation optical fingerprint)
- LTE / GPS
- MIMO antenna technology
- 4-curved surface 3D glass body
- Elegant color combination of Distant Mountain White and Night Black
- Sony flagship dual-camera combination
- Hardware-level AI scene recognition (M Engine touch engine)
- Music Link ringtone vibration
- Full-screen gesture interaction
- Upgraded Android O kernel
- Height: 150.5mm x Width : 73.2mm x Thickness: 7.3mm
- Weight: 152g
- 3010mAh Battery
- Camera has portrait bokeh mode, 3× optical zoom mode, and AI face recognition unlocking
Meizu x Shopee
Meizu Philippines will also be having their special Facebook Live collaboration with Shopee Philippines on December 18, 2018 on the Shopee Facebook Page to further promote the Meizu 16th online.
Meizu Mobile Phones Philippines
Established in 2003 and headquartered in Zhuhai, China, Meizu designs and produces smartphones created to provide a simple and intuitive mobile experience which expanded into the smartphone market in 2008.
With more than 1,000 employees and 600 retail stores today, Meizu has built a presence globally while its smartphones continue to be characterized by their light, comfortable design, premium sound quality, high-definition camera, and simple, elegant user interface, combining performance, ease of use and functionality with desired durability.