Get Free Gadget Updates!
TagsAcer Acer Philippines Android Apple Asus Philippines BBM Beyond The Box BlackBerry Cherry Mobile Digital Walker Digits Trading Gadget Gambit Globe Globe Tattoo Globe Telecom Globe Telecoms Lazada Lazada Philippines Lenovo LG LG Philippines LTE OPPO Philippines PLDT PLDT SME Nation Power Mac Center RIM Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Philippines Selfie Smart Smart Communications Smartphone Smartphones Smart TV S Pen Sun Sun Cellular Tablet Tablets Vivo Vivo Philippines Vivo V5 Vivo V5 Plus
- Nokia 3310 Returns with Next Generation Phones
- Time For Us Promo: Free G-Shock Watch with Acer Laptop Purchase
- EDSA WIFI Project: DICT Installs Free WiFi Hotspots in Key EDSA MRT Stations
- Skyworth Targets 10-15% Smart TV Market Share in PH
- Microsoft Teams: 4 Pillars of the Chat-Based Solution for Your Business
- Summer Adventure with R.O.X. Outdoor Festival 2016! | Let's Go Sago! on Feature: Scosche Car Solutions
- Trish on New Sony Bravia 4K HDR and Full HD Lineup Unveiled; available April & May 2016
- megz on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- Rogelmina Maligat on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- SMARTBro LTE Pocket Wifi now Php 1,995 only! « Gadget Gambit on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
When CTRL-F Doesn’t Work!
Category Archives: Applications
In business, communication is key to collaborate and to get things done. But in a world that gets more and more mobile by the day, connecting with your business team gets a bit more complicated and harder these days.
BigBenta.com has dominated the online marketplace in the Philippines for quite sometime now. As an internet software and platform provider, they have been known in three main areas of e-commerce including classified ads, online retail store, and as a venue … Continue reading
A decade ago, Pinoys are texting (short messaging service) from all places to communicate wirelessly. We then became early adopters of social media and instant messaging even without mobile phone load credits. But we depended on data plans or Wi-Fi … Continue reading
The young “ride-sharing service” industry in the Philippines has taken an interesting development tonight as Smart Communications. Inc (Smart) and Uber announced its strategic partnership in a press conference in Taguig City.
Indeed, a new dawn for small and medium businesses is upcoming and it’s starting as early as now. In the Philippines, Internet penetration rate has increased drastically over the years hitting about 47 million this year. And this is where … Continue reading
Globe Telecom announced a few hours ago through a press conference at the Fort in Taguig City that they just brought back their FREE Facebook offering for both pre-paid and post-paid subscribers.
Global ICT solutions provider Huawei Philippines held its ICT Roadshow 2015last week at Dusit Thani Manila Hotel showcasing their latest innovations, products, and services catering to the ICT industry.
Smart Communications and Talk ‘N Text announced earlier today their collaborative partnership with a global Internet giant Internet.org by Facebook to bring free mobile Internet access through 24 well-selected websites in the area of news, sports, entertainment, and more, to Filipinos … Continue reading
With a growing 44.2 million active internet users in the Philippines out of the 100.8 million population as of March 2015, the country’s small and medium business sector is more than ready for the Digital Age.