Get Free Gadget Updates!
TagsAcer Acer Philippines Android Apple Asus Philippines BBM Beyond The Box BlackBerry Cherry Mobile Digital Walker Digits Trading Gadget Gambit Globe Globe Tattoo Globe Telecom Globe Telecoms Lazada Lazada Philippines Lenovo LG LG Philippines LTE OPPO Philippines PLDT PLDT SME Nation Power Mac Center RIM Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Philippines Selfie Smart Smart Communications Smartphone Smartphones Smart TV S Pen Sun Sun Cellular Tablet Tablets Vivo Vivo Philippines Vivo V5 Vivo V5 Plus
- Nokia 3310 Returns with Next Generation Phones
- Time For Us Promo: Free G-Shock Watch with Acer Laptop Purchase
- EDSA WIFI Project: DICT Installs Free WiFi Hotspots in Key EDSA MRT Stations
- Skyworth Targets 10-15% Smart TV Market Share in PH
- Microsoft Teams: 4 Pillars of the Chat-Based Solution for Your Business
- Summer Adventure with R.O.X. Outdoor Festival 2016! | Let's Go Sago! on Feature: Scosche Car Solutions
- Trish on New Sony Bravia 4K HDR and Full HD Lineup Unveiled; available April & May 2016
- megz on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- Rogelmina Maligat on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- SMARTBro LTE Pocket Wifi now Php 1,995 only! « Gadget Gambit on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
When CTRL-F Doesn’t Work!
Category Archives: Broadband
In an effort to give netizens more access to fast and reliable hotspots in high-traffic locations around the country, the Department of Information and Communications Technology officially launched today – June 12, Philippine Independence Day – recently installed WiFi hotspots in … Continue reading
If it’s your first time to hear about “Converge” Telecom, I shared your sentiments until early this morning when I attended the media launch of Converge’s expansion in Metro Manila and the launch of their FiberX service.
In volleyball, speed and spikes are deﬁnitely a good combination. This seems to be the new formula behind the new PLDT Home Ultera ambassadors fondly called “Ultera Barkada“.
After their recent launch of the “Choose Better” campaign, Sun Cellular continues to prove what it means to ‘choose better‘ with their Free Facebook promo.
Sun Cellular #ChooseBetter Recommends ‘Sun Best Value Plan 450′ for New Postpaid-Plan-Subscribers-To-Be
Sun Cellular continues to challenge competitors with the former’s double digit growth of 18% year-on-year in terms of postpaid subscribers for the first quarter of 2015.
Global ICT solutions provider Huawei Philippines held its ICT Roadshow 2015last week at Dusit Thani Manila Hotel showcasing their latest innovations, products, and services catering to the ICT industry.
With a growing 44.2 million active internet users in the Philippines out of the 100.8 million population as of March 2015, the country’s small and medium business sector is more than ready for the Digital Age.
2014 was a great year for PLDT Home DSL as they reached their one-millionth-subscriber milestone as of end-2014.
Surpise, surprise! Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) and Sun Cellular just announced that starting today – October 3 – , it is expanding their free Internet offer to all of their prepaid subscribers to also cover all their postpaid and broadband subscribers.