Get Free Gadget Updates!
TagsAcer Acer Philippines Android Apple Asus Philippines BBM Beyond The Box BlackBerry Cherry Mobile Digital Walker Digits Trading Gadget Gambit Globe Globe Tattoo Globe Telecom Globe Telecoms Lazada Lazada Philippines Lenovo LG LG Philippines LTE OPPO Philippines PLDT PLDT SME Nation Power Mac Center RIM Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Philippines Selfie Smart Smart Communications Smartphone Smartphones Smart TV S Pen Sun Sun Cellular Tablet Tablets Vivo Vivo Philippines Vivo V5 Vivo V5 Plus
- Nokia 3310 Returns with Next Generation Phones
- Time For Us Promo: Free G-Shock Watch with Acer Laptop Purchase
- EDSA WIFI Project: DICT Installs Free WiFi Hotspots in Key EDSA MRT Stations
- Skyworth Targets 10-15% Smart TV Market Share in PH
- Microsoft Teams: 4 Pillars of the Chat-Based Solution for Your Business
- Summer Adventure with R.O.X. Outdoor Festival 2016! | Let's Go Sago! on Feature: Scosche Car Solutions
- Trish on New Sony Bravia 4K HDR and Full HD Lineup Unveiled; available April & May 2016
- megz on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- Rogelmina Maligat on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- SMARTBro LTE Pocket Wifi now Php 1,995 only! « Gadget Gambit on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
When CTRL-F Doesn’t Work!
Tag Archives: Acer Philippines
Leading tech and mobile company Acer Philippines launched earlier tonight #TimeForUs, a movement that aims to narrow the divide between Gen Xers and millennials.
Just a few days ago, ACER unveiled several technological developments across it’s different tech markets and platforms at the IFA 2016 through the next@acer press event in Germany.
The Philippines has a huge middle class and it practically supports the country’s economy. With the Filipino’s perseverance, hard-working qualities, and ingenuity, the Pinoy workers are considered to be among the sought-after. And with drive, they do know how to … Continue reading
Acer recently introduced the first entry-level Windows 8.1 smartphone to the Philippine market via the new Acer Liquid M220 smartphone.
Acer Philippines has just unveiled a new line of products that highlights both good design and performance, hence their #FLAUNTit campaign which aims to encourage one to embrace his / her own style and personality.
Acer Philippines showcased tonight, in a grand launch with celebrity and new brand ambassadress Liza Soberano, their new line of laptops and notebooks that boasts of both performance and elegant design. This time, Acer focused on improved aesthetics shouting “flaunt it“! All … Continue reading
We’ve had a gamut of smartphones flooding the market in the past few weeks from cheap smartphones from China up to the full-featured ones from big international brands. This is expected as the second half of the year approaches.