Get Free Gadget Updates!
TagsAcer Acer Philippines Android Apple Asus Philippines BBM Beyond The Box BlackBerry Cherry Mobile Digital Walker Digits Trading Gadget Gambit Globe Globe Tattoo Globe Telecom Globe Telecoms Lazada Lazada Philippines Lenovo LG LG Philippines LTE OPPO Philippines PLDT PLDT SME Nation Power Mac Center RIM Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Philippines Selfie Smart Smart Communications Smartphone Smartphones Smart TV S Pen Sun Sun Cellular Tablet Tablets Vivo Vivo Philippines Vivo V5 Vivo V5 Plus
- Nokia 3310 Returns with Next Generation Phones
- Time For Us Promo: Free G-Shock Watch with Acer Laptop Purchase
- EDSA WIFI Project: DICT Installs Free WiFi Hotspots in Key EDSA MRT Stations
- Skyworth Targets 10-15% Smart TV Market Share in PH
- Microsoft Teams: 4 Pillars of the Chat-Based Solution for Your Business
- Summer Adventure with R.O.X. Outdoor Festival 2016! | Let's Go Sago! on Feature: Scosche Car Solutions
- Trish on New Sony Bravia 4K HDR and Full HD Lineup Unveiled; available April & May 2016
- megz on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- Rogelmina Maligat on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- SMARTBro LTE Pocket Wifi now Php 1,995 only! « Gadget Gambit on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
When CTRL-F Doesn’t Work!
Tag Archives: Globe Telecom
Cherry Mobile has once again proven why it is Philippine’s no.1 mobile phone brand! Entering into a co-branding partnership with Globe Telecom, they launched the new Cherry Prepaid SIM and Cherry Prepaid Phone Bundles!
Globe Telecom, led by President and CEO Ernest Cu, unveiled just a few hours ago it’s latest development and partnership with new video-on-demand service provider HOOQ through a press launch at Green Sun in Makati City.
This is it gadget lovers! Allphones Philippines will hold a celebration of the launch of its 50th store set to open in Robinsons Galleria later today – April 3, 2014,
Pioneering another world-first, Globe Telecom now offers the first unlimited bundle in the world – Globe Prepaid GoUNLI30 – with unlimited calls, SMS and OTT messaging apps for only P30 per day.
Globe Telecom partners with Viber in an effort to harness both messaging and media in the Philippines as the exclusive partnership offers Filipinos and Globe subscribers access to Viber, even without wi-fi, with its call, text, and mobile Internet services.
After the Samsung Galaxy S4 was just launched last week, Globe immediately revealed its most affordable Samsung Galaxy S4 offer through the new ‘best-ever’ Globe My Super Plan 999. Globe Telecom executives Peter Bithos (Senior Advisor for Consumer Business) and … Continue reading
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 we featured a few weeks ago is now available at Globe Telecom for as low as Php 1,799 per month. As per the Globe Unli Surf Plan 999 with monthly cashout of P800*, users can enjoy the … Continue reading
Five days from now, Globe Telecom will be releasing the new iPad in the Philippines. For those who have waited quite a while for the newest version of the iPad, May 29 is the date to remember.
Globe Telecom subscribers should expect more customer service channels as Globe launches new online channels to provide subscribers a variety of options where they can easily ask for after-sales support anytime. Talk2GLOBECHAT Add the Talk2Globe account (Talk2GLOBECHAT) on Yahoo! Messenger … Continue reading