Get Free Gadget Updates!
TagsAcer Acer Philippines Android Apple Asus Philippines BBM Beyond The Box BlackBerry Cherry Mobile Digital Walker Digits Trading Gadget Gambit Globe Globe Tattoo Globe Telecom Globe Telecoms Lazada Lazada Philippines Lenovo LG LG Philippines LTE OPPO Philippines PLDT PLDT SME Nation Power Mac Center RIM Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Philippines Selfie Smart Smart Communications Smartphone Smartphones Smart TV S Pen Sun Sun Cellular Tablet Tablets Vivo Vivo Philippines Vivo V5 Vivo V5 Plus
- Nokia 3310 Returns with Next Generation Phones
- Time For Us Promo: Free G-Shock Watch with Acer Laptop Purchase
- EDSA WIFI Project: DICT Installs Free WiFi Hotspots in Key EDSA MRT Stations
- Skyworth Targets 10-15% Smart TV Market Share in PH
- Microsoft Teams: 4 Pillars of the Chat-Based Solution for Your Business
- Summer Adventure with R.O.X. Outdoor Festival 2016! | Let's Go Sago! on Feature: Scosche Car Solutions
- Trish on New Sony Bravia 4K HDR and Full HD Lineup Unveiled; available April & May 2016
- megz on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- Rogelmina Maligat on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
- SMARTBro LTE Pocket Wifi now Php 1,995 only! « Gadget Gambit on Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi x Evoluzn Review
When CTRL-F Doesn’t Work!
Tag Archives: Vivo V5
In a continuous tight market competition among smartphone brands in the country, Vivo Philippines is battling it out by unveiling today the newest member of their Vivo V5 family – the Vivo V5S.
All within the last 6 months, Vivo launched 3 selfie-centric lineup with its V5 series – the Vivo V5, Vivo V5 Plus, and Vivo V5 Lite!
I’ve been using the Vivo V5 since December of last year so I’m pretty much used to Vivo‘s built and user interface by this time. So we’re glad to meet it’s younger brother, or should I say, younger sister – … Continue reading
We’re always trying to achieve that “artsy” look whenever the younger generation takes a selfie. Come ‘on, admit it!
Dubbed as the ‘Perfect Selfie‘ phone, the Vivo V5 Plus is expected to dominate the similarly world “selfie capital‘ Philippine local market for selfie-centric smartphones.
This Year of the Red Fire Rooster, whether you are a Chinese or not, you are bound to celebrate it one way or the other specially being a weekend.
Matching the grandeur of its Vivo V5 launch a few months ago, the Vivo V5 Plus launch yesterday further establishes that Vivo Philippines is serious in its venture into the Philippine smartphone market.
Indeed, the ‘selfie’ phenomenon is at its peak with smartphone manufacturers producing phones with camera-focused features that can create the selfie worthy of being called ‘perfect’. One such example is the recent successful launch of the Vivo V5 Smartphone.
In a big move to further establish it’s position in the smartphone market of the Philippines after its brand launch earlier this year, Vivo Philippines launched the Vivo V5 last night at the Solaire Resort and Hotel featuring the world’s … Continue reading